This agreement is in effect as of January 2, 2016
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. All photos shared with us either on this website, our email, Facebook, Instagram and all social media channels unless copyrighted by you, may be shared or used by us.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources or Products is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
i). Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii). Promotes or supports any form of animal abuse, or directly or indirectly causes harm (physical or psychological) to any animal in any way.
iii). Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iv). Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
v). Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.bulletproofpetproducts.com employees or representatives
w). occasionally without notice we will offer products for free on our website, with or without notice, those products are limited to
1 per person and may or may not say so and if more than 1 is ordered the entire order will be cancelled.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd third-party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bulletproof Pet Products Company and its parent company and affiliates, — and as well as their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, — from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
By purchasing anything on this website, you accept full liability for doing so and any damages incurred both financially and emotionally and otherwise as a result of not monitoring or any result shall be at the purchasers expense and Bulletproof Pet Products will not be held responsible financially or otherwise.